What Wheatland Regional Libraries can do for you
- regular storytime programs for children
- free internet access on public computers
- free wifi (coming soon)
- scanning and/or printing
- Microsoft Office
- book clubs
- meeting space
Details on our core services available through all our branches.
- Get a library card
- Library Collections
- Reference Services: Need suggestions on what book to read next? Help finding that elusive bit of information? Assistance using a database? Our local librarians are there for you!
- Interlibrary Loan: Looking for a title that isn't in the Saskatchewan public library system? We will try to find it for you in other library systems in the province or within Canada.
Many of our services can be accessed anywhere you have an internet connection and your library card.
- all of our databases (the exception being Ancestry)
- Library2go (ebooks and audiobooks)
- search our catalogue and manage your account (place holds, renew a title)
Public wireless service: How to connect your wireless device to the internet in our branches. (available soon)
Copying and Copyright
The Wheatland Regional Library has signed a licence with Access Copyright, which gives you permission to photocopy from a vast repertoire of commerically published books, magazines and newspapers. However, there are limits to what and how much of a work you can copy.
Accessible Materials from the Library
Wheatland patrons have access to materials in alternate formats such as DAISY audio, e-braille, and e-text. Wheatland Regional Library works with NNELS (National Network for Equitable Library Services) to provide access through your local branch. NNELS material can be found in the catalogue. Patrons can search the catalogue on their local library websites or at their local library. The results of a keyword search can be limited by format.
NNELS material is available in the following three formats: RESTRICTED EAUDIO, RESTRICTED EBRAILLE, RESTRICTED ETEXT.
For more information please consult our Access page.
An online reference which provides brief answers to questions.